Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Is It the Right Time To Sell?



My favorite bra is a UK Wildcat shade of blue with little daisies on the cups. It fits so well and not just because it is from Victoria’s Secret, but, when I wear it, I feel like I look like a Victoria’s Secret model. I mean, it makes me look that good! The straps never leave my shoulders, it contains all of my “glory” into perfectly molded soft cups that shape me into that my definition of womanliness. 

So, what’s the problem, you ask? Hummm. The color and the pattern means I cannot wear it under everything. In fact, the color kind of limits wearing it under most of my things, especially for workdays. Most of my work wardrobe consists of black, white, cream, with some variation of gray. Those blue straps would definitely be noteworthy in a meeting.

I was thinking suddenly … what if? What if I could have gotten this one in a different color? But I didn’t (I got it on sale!) and I can’t even find it now in a different color when I would be willing to pay $150 for it! So THAT thought process made me wonder just how much I would be willing to pay for housing. After all, the studies are predicting record high rent increases coming any day now, if they haven’t already started in your area. 

It’s a good time to be on the market now …. Yes, should be a lot of investors paying attention to this one. How many properties in your portfolio are for sale now? Or, perhaps you are looking to acquire. May the profits be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment