Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I think trust is the biggest factor in any relationship. Once trust has been established, then it better not be broken or there will be consequences. I think this is why I tend to personalize my relationship with the community's residents. When someone submits a notice to vacate, I always secretly wonder if there is something I could do - personally - to make them change their mind, even though 98% of our Residents only move because they are buying a house or moving out of state. However, I still wonder whether or not I have given enough to each person to ensure they have enjoyed their living experience here.

Recently I was so thrilled to read two posts on our Facebook Page by two of our Residents who were so complimentary of the community and me personally. Helping someone settle into a new home is personal, not just business. For me, it will always be like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment